At Simplex Accounting, we believe a strong financial future is based on getting the foundations right, ie:
- Understanding your numbers,
- Knowing what you want and what you are trying to achieve,
- Staying focused and ‘on track’, and,
- Preparing for the unexpected.
A sound financial plan will help with all of these.
Our approach is to understand your situation and refer you to our trusted, experienced financial planning partner who we and many of our clients have built a valued and successful relationship with over the years.
As a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) we know our clients are dealing with someone who is knowledgeable, professional, ethical and continues to place our clients’ needs first and foremost.
We address issues including:
- Risk management plans (for death, disability and business succession),
- Superannuation strategies (contributions, investing and self-managed super),
- Investing (short and long term),
- Spending control (budgeting & tracking), and,
- Retirement planning (pensions and budgeting).